Miami-Dade County high school seniors may apply for more than $70,000 in college scholarships offered this spring by the Miami-Dade County Fair & Exposition.
Seniors enrolled in public and private high schools in Miami-Dade County are eligible for the awards. Applications are available in each high school College Assistance Office in early February. Home-schooled students from Miami-Dade County who will be enrolling in college this fall may call Ms. Diana Venturini at 305-995-1367 for applications and due dates.
The non-renewable $1,000 scholarships will be given to graduating seniors who plan to attend an accredited college, university or trade school.
Winners are recognized at an award ceremony during The Fair™.
To date, The Fair has awarded over $8 million to Miami-Dade high school graduates to help them achieve college educations. This program is a cornerstone of our commitment to community service.
- Charter, Private, Parochial, and Home School Scholarship Application - download
- Public High School Scholarship Application - download
- Post-Secondary Scholarship Application - download
- Alternative Education Scholarship Application - download
- Agriculture Education Scholarship Application - download
Only schools may submit applications. No individual applications will be accepted except for home schooled students who should submit Private School application.
For questions about scholarships email us at email@example.com.