We have taken enhanced health and safety measures – for our guests and our employees. When visiting the fairgrounds, you must follow all instructions posted below and at the fairgrounds.
There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the fairgrounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
By entering the fairgrounds, you are confirming that you and your party are:
- not experiencing of any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine
- are not under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria should not enter the fairgrounds.
By entering the fairgrounds, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the above health-and-safety requirements.
To promote health and safety, Miami-Dade County has mandated all guests over the age of 2 will be required to wear masks at all indoor spaces at the fairgrounds, regardless of vaccination status. Masks are optional outdoors but are strongly recommended for all guests.
Masks (whether disposable or reusable) must:
- Have two or more layers of breathable material. Bandanas, neck gaiters and face shields are not acceptable face coverings.
- Completely cover your nose and mouth.
- Fit snugly against the sides of your face and be secured under the chin.
- Have a nose wire to prevent air from leaking out of the top of the mask.
In addition, we strongly recommend all guests continue to practice 6 feet of physical distancing.
Information on this page is subject to change accordingly to comply with CDC and local COVID-19 guidelines and protocols.
This page was last updated on 1/12/22.