Guest Code of Conduct
GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
All guests visiting the Miami-Dade County Fair & Exposition deserve the best possible experience. You can assist in creating an enjoyable experience for everyone by always conducting yourself appropriately and making sure everyone in your party does the same.
FOR THE ENJOYMENT AND SAFETY OF ALL, THE FOLLOWING IS PROHIBITED:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature;
- Interference with the operations of the event, its vendors, partners, and staff;
- Offensive language or obscene gestures including those concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault;
- Verbal or physical harassment of others;
- Masks or facial coverings, neither on your head, on your person, or in a bag;
- Loitering in areas outside of the midways and public parking lots not intended for guests;
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior;
- Congregating in large groups or loitering within the Fairgrounds;
- Failing to follow instructions of law enforcement, fair staff, and security personnel.
Any guest not in compliance with the code of conduct will be asked to leave and/or be removed from the Fairgrounds.
All fairgoers must have a ticket to enter the Fairgrounds. Entering the Fairgrounds by any means other than a designated magnetometer and turnstile is strictly prohibited.
All bags, strollers, wheelchairs, walkers, or other similar devices will be thoroughly checked for prohibited items on the Fairgrounds.
Please call 786-315-5242 to report behavior not in compliance with the code of conduct.
Last updated: 2/21/24