frequently asked questions
- Where is The Youth Fair located?The address for the Miami-Dade County Fair and Exposition, Inc. is: 10901 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33165
- When is the 2023 Youth Fair?March 16 through April 9 (except on March 27-28 & April 3-4)
- What are the operating hours?For operating hours, click here.
- What COVID policies will be enforced at the 2023 Youth Fair?For the latest on COVID, click here.
- How can I get the latest news and updates on the 2023 Youth Fair?The best way to keep up with all Youth Fair related news is to sign up for our newsletter. To sign up, click here.
- Do you accept credit and debit card payments?Mastercard and Visa are accepted but some vendors may require cash. We do not accept American Express.
NOTE: When purchasing tickets online, you must present debit or credit card used for purchase and ID at fairgrounds. The name on the ID and purchaser’s debit or credit card must match.
- How much is parking?General parking is FREE. Preferred parking is available onsite for purchase, prices vary.
- Where can I go in the event of a lost child?In the event of a lost child, you can go to Lost & Found (located on the north side of Entrance Gate, first floor) or you can find the nearest Miami-Dade Police Officer for assistance.
- Can I bring my own food?Outside food, beverages, and Styrofoam® food/drink containers are not permitted on the fairgrounds.
- Can I bring a selfie stick?Selfie sticks are not permitted on the fairgrounds or in any of our buildings.
- Where can I find the daily schedule?For the 2023 Youth Fair schedule of events, click here
- What attractions and entertainment are available?For a list of our entertainment acts, please click here
- Are pets allowed on the fairgrounds?While we love animals, we ask that you please leave your pets at home as they will not be allowed on the fairgrounds. This includes Emotional Support Animals. SERVICE animals, as defined by the Americans with Disability Act, will be permitted on the fairgrounds.
- What rides will you have this year and where can I find the height requirements?To view all rides and height requirements, click here.
- How do I download The Youth Fair app?
- iOS: click here
- Google Play: click here
- Where can I find the New Foods for this year?To check out all the New Foods this year
- WEBSITE: You can find all the new foods click here
- APP: Visit the “New Food” section on The Youth Fair app
- How much are admission tickets?For pricing on admission tickets, please click here.
- What is included with admission?Admission includes entry, all entertainment shows, concerts, admission to all events at The Barn, The Garden and student competitions inside Arnold Hall. Rides are not included with an admission ticket.
- Is there a season pass?The Season Pass (admission only) is available for purchase here.
- How much are ride tickets?There are two ways to get on the rides
- Unlimited Rides Ticket (previously referred to as P*O*P or Pay One Price) – This ticket gives guest access to all rides at for ONE day. Click here for more information or to purchase.
- Individual Ride Tickets (previously referred to as credits/coupons) – Each ride requires a specified amount of individual ride tickets to access the ride. These can be used to pay as you ride. To see ticket requirements per ride, click here
- Can the Unlimited Rides be used on the weekends?Yes, the Unlimited Rides Ticket is valid on weekdays and weekends. However, pricing for the Unlimited Rides Ticket varies. Click here for ticket pricing.
- Is there an Express Pass for rides?Yes, you can only purchase an Express Pass once at the fairgrounds. Limited quantities are available daily. Express Pass tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis.
- How do I participate in games?Game booths will be accepting cash to participate.
- How can I purchase tickets?
- Tickets can be purchased online. Please note that when purchasing tickets online, you must present credit card used for purchase and ID. ID must match the name on the purchaser’s credit card. Buy tickets online here
- Tickets can also be purchased at your local Sedano’s store. Find a Sedano’s store near you here
- Are there any discounts?For coupons and discounts, click here.
- If I leave and come back to The Youth Fair on the same day, do I have to pay again?If you must leave the fairgrounds and return at a later time on the same day, please let the attendant at the exit know that you will be returning. They will provide a stamp that will allow you to re-enter the fairgrounds on that same day.
- I purchased my tickets but can’t find them in my inbox. How can I retrieve them?
- You will receive a confirmation ticket from “Etix”. Please search your inbox and spam folders for an email from this sender.
- If you still can’t locate your tickets, fill out this form to retrieve your tickets click here
- If you still have trouble locating your tickets, please call customer support at 1-800-514-3849.
- Is there a handicap drop-off area?The handicap drop-off area is in front of the main entrance. For map, click here.
- Do you offer wheelchair, wagon and stroller rentals?Wheelchair, wagon and stroller rentals are available near the Main Gate.
- Single Strollers $11/day
- Double Strollers $17/day
- Wheelchairs $27/day
- Electric Wheelchairs $60/day
- Wagons $17/day.
- What if I am taking public transportation, Taxi, Uber, Lyft, or being dropped off at the fairgrounds?Please enter at Coral Way and 112th Avenue for rideshare drop-off and pick-up.
- How do I submit a project for the exhibits?For information on our Exhibits, click here.
- How do I become a sponsor?For information, please click here.
- How do I become a vendor?For information on outdoor concessions space, please click here.
For information on indoor space, please click here.
- How do I apply for a job?or our job openings, click here.